40 Clove Garlic Chicken
Write a review
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2-3 lbs. Roasting Chicken, washed and cut into pieces
- to taste Salt and Freshly Ground White Pepper
- 4 Tbsp. Fresh Rosemary
- 1 Cup Flour
- 40 Cloves Garlic, Peeled
- 1 Cup Dry White Wine
- 4 Cups Chicken Stock
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1. Heat butter and olive oil in a deep, heavy skillet.
- 2. Season the chicken with salt, pepper and rosemary. Toss in flour.
- 3. When the pan is hot, but not smoking, add the chicken, skin side down.
- 4. Sauté chicken until golden brown on both sides. Remove from pan.
- 5. Add garlic cloves and sauté until light brown.
- 6. Add white wine and chicken stock. Return chicken to pan.
- 7. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- 8. Remove chicken and keep warm, turn heat to high and reduce liquid by 66%. Remove to blender, add cream and puree sauce. Adjust seasoning and serve over chicken.
Manassero Farms https://www.manasserofarms.com/