Write a review
1 hr 25 min
1 hr 25 min
- 6 slightly unripe nectarines, quartered
- 1/2 cup amaretto
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 6 whole cloves
- 1 (8-ounce) container mascarpone, softened (recommended: Cantare)
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Place quartered nectarines in a large resealable bag.
- In a small bowl, stir together amaretto, orange juice concentrate, and cloves. Pour over the nectarines and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 4 hours.
- Meanwhile, stir together mascarpone, 2 tablespoons of marinade from the nectarines, and 1/4 cup of the slivered almonds. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Set up grill for direct grilling over medium heat and oil the grates.
- Remove nectarines from marinade and place on hot grill. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until grill marks appear and nectarines have begun to soften.
- Serve warm with the almond mascarpone and garnish with the remaining toasted almonds.
- Cook's Note: Make this kid-friendly by marinating 3 quartered nectarines in 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate, 1/2 cup ginger ale, and 3 cloves. Continue the recipe as written.
- Total time includes one hour inactive time.
Manassero Farms https://www.manasserofarms.com/