Berry-licious Lemon Drop
Write a review
- 4 wedges lemon
- 4 ripe strawberries
- 1 (2-serving) packet (about 1 teaspoon) sugar-free lemonade powdered drink mix
- 3 ounces vodka
- Put lemon wedges and strawberries in a shaker and muddle well. Set aside.
- Combine powdered drink mix with 6 ounces (3/4 cup) of water in a glass and stir to dissolve. Transfer to the shaker.
- Add vodka to the shaker and fill with ice. Shake vigorously and strain into the glass. (If the berries get stuck in the strainer, simply remove them and continue straining.) Enjoy!
- PER SERVING (1/2 of recipe, 1 drink): 113 calories, 0g fat, 38mg sodium, 3g carbs, 0.5g fiber, 1g sugars, <0.5g protein
Manassero Farms https://www.manasserofarms.com/