Butternut Squash Fries
Write a review
- 1 Large Butternut Squash
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Preheat Oven to 425
- Cut stem and lower portion off Squash and peel.
- Cut Squash into 1/2 inch fry shapes.
- Arrange in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- Spray with Olive Oil cooking Spray and Salt and Pepper to Taste.
- Bake for 40 minutes turning over half way through cooking.
- Watch the "Plant to Plate" video to see a cute way of serving these!
Manassero Farms https://www.manasserofarms.com/