Cheesy Squash Casserole
Write a review
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 medium yellow summer squash, thinly sliced
- 1 large Vidalia onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 sleeve crackers, crushed medium to fine (recommended: Ritz)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute the squash, onion, and butter until soft. Transfer to a bowl and stir in the Parmesan, Cheddar, and sour cream. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place in the prepared casserole dish and sprinkle the cracker crumbs evenly over the top. Bake for 20 minutes or until the top is golden and bubbly.
Manassero Farms https://www.manasserofarms.com/