Chocolate Covered Strawberry Smoothie
Write a review
- 1 cup strawberries, frozen
- 1/4 avocado (about 2 tablespoons)
- 8 ounces unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1 scoop sugar-free chocolate protein powder (Tana likes pea or rice protein sweetened with stevia. Use 2 scoops for large men.)
- 1 tablespoon freeze-dried greens (Green Vibrance is Tana's favorite brand).
- 1 dropper full cholate-flavored liquid stevia
- Optional: 1 teaspoonraw cacao, unsweetened (found in health food stores)
- 1. Add all ingredients to blender bowl.
- 2. Turn blender on low at first, then increase speed.
- 3. Add additional water or almond milk as desired to achieve desired consistency.
- 4. Pour into glasses and serve cold. Garnish with sweet juicy strawberry.
- It only tastes decadent, yet it's healthy, full of nutrients and won't upset any New Year's Resolutions.
- Nutritional Info per Serving: 201 calories, 9g fat, 1g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 124 mg sodium, 22g carbohydrates, 7g fiber, 12g protein. gf - Gluten Free, ng k- Grain Free, v - Vegan
Manassero Farms https://www.manasserofarms.com/