Write a review
- 6 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup good olive oil
- 1 loaf ciabatta bread
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the garlic in the bowl of a food processor and process until minced. Add the parsley, oregano, salt and pepper and pulse twice.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium saute pan and add the garlic mixture. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Slice the ciabatta bread in half horizontally, and spread the butter on 1 half. Spread the garlic mixture on the other half of the bread, and put the halves together. Wrap the bread in aluminum foil.
- Place the bread in the oven and bake for 5 minutes. Open the foil, and continue baking for an additional 5 minutes.
Manassero Farms https://www.manasserofarms.com/