Garlic Roasted Baby Potatoes
Write a review
- • 1 Lb Baby new potatoes, cut in 1/2
- • 1 Lb Baby yellow potatoes, cut in 1/2
- • 1/2 to 1 medium sweet onion, sliced
- • 3 to 4 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- • 1 Tbls. Herbs de Provance
- • Extra virgin olive oil to lightly coat
- • Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together, place on a baking sheet. Bake at 425 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown on one side. Serve immediately.
- Hint: Don't put foil on the baking sheet. You want the potatoes to caramelize and crisp up by touching the baking sheet. The oil will keep them from sticking.
Manassero Farms https://www.manasserofarms.com/