Granny Smith Apple Freezer Jam
Write a review
- 5 cups coarsely chopped, unpeeled Granny Smith apples (about 5 medium apples or 1 1/2 lb.)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup pasteurized apple juice
- 1 (1.59-oz.) envelope freezer jam pectin
- 1. Pulse chopped apples in food processor 10 times or until finely chopped. Place in a medium bowl. Stir in sugar and juice; let stand 15 minutes.
- 2. Gradually stir in pectin. Stir for 3 minutes; let stand 5 minutes.
- 3. Spoon fruit mixture into sterilized canning jars, filling to 1/2 inch from top; wipe jar rims clean. Cover with metal lids, and screw on bands. Place in freezer.
Manassero Farms https://www.manasserofarms.com/