Grilled Nectarines with Mascarpone
Write a review
- 3 firm yet ripe large nectarines, pitted and halved
- 1/4 cup amaretto
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese, chilled
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, chilled
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachios
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Brush the nectarines with the amaretto. Grill until golden, tender and you have achieved beautiful grill marks, about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, 6 minutes total. Remove from the grill and let cool slightly.
- Add the mascarpone, whipping cream, sugar, lemon zest, and vanilla to a large mixing bowl and beat with a hand mixer until soft peaks appear.
- Plate the grilled nectarines on a platter and top each with a dollop of whipped mascarpone and a sprinkling of chopped pistachios. Serve immediately.
Manassero Farms https://www.manasserofarms.com/