Herbed Ricotta Bruschetta
Write a review
- 2 cups ricotta
- 3 tablespoons minced scallions, white and green parts (2 scallions)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 round sourdough bread
- Good olive oil
- 1 whole garlic clove, cut in half
- 1. Prepare a charcoal grill with hot coals or turn a gas grill to medium-high heat.
- 2. Combine the ricotta, scallions, dill, chives, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper and set aside. Cut the bread in half and cut each half into 6 thick slices to make 12 slices total.
- 3. When the grill is hot, brush the bread with olive oil and grill on each side for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, until lightly browned. Remove from the grill and rub each slice of bread with the cut side of the garlic clove.
- 4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and spread with the herbed ricotta. Serve 2 warm slices per person.
Manassero Farms https://www.manasserofarms.com/