- Boil water
- Line your sink with aluminum foil shiny side up and sprinkle liberally with same part baking sods and salt.
- Place silverware on top of foil in a single layer
- Pour boiling water over silverware to cover
- Wait 5 minutes and flip utensils over with thongs and let sit for another 5 minute
- WATCH THE TARNISH ATTACH TO THE FOIL!
- Brush gently with a dish brush, rinse, and set out to dry
FUN TIP – let your kids hold the foil prior to see how it feels (very lite)….then after….heavy from all the tarnish!