Paula's Easy Watermelon Dessert
Write a review
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons grey salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 (5-pound) watermelon
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients together except for watermelon.
- Remove the rind from the watermelon and cut into 1/2-inch slices and remove seeds. Cut the watermelon into cubes and place in individual bowls.
- Drizzle with the pineapple mixture and serve
- Per Serving: Calories: 248; Total Fat: 1 grams; Saturated Fat: 0 grams; Protein: 4 grams; Total carbohydrates: 64 grams; Sugar: 55 grams; Fiber: 2.5 grams; Cholesterol: 0 milligrams; Sodium: 3,496 milligrams
Manassero Farms https://www.manasserofarms.com/