Rosemary Peach Lemonade
Write a review
- 6 small sprigs fresh rosemary, plus more for garnish
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups good-quality peach nectar
- 3 ripe peaches, pitted and sliced into thin half-moons (about 18 slices each)
- 1 ice cube tray frozen lemon juice (12 cubes equals 1 cup of juice)
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups water
- In a medium saucepan, combine the rosemary sprigs, sugar, and water, and bring to a simmer. Let cook for about 10 minutes until slightly thickened and well-infused.
- Remove from heat and strain. Discard rosemary sprigs. Let cool before using.
- In a large pitcher, combine cooled syrup, peach nectar, peach slices, and lemon juice ice cubes. Add enough water (about 1 to 1 1/2 cups) to top off, leaving room for additional ice cubes to serve.
- Add more ice right before serving. Serve a fresh rosemary sprig in each glass.
Manassero Farms https://www.manasserofarms.com/