Write a review
- Jell-O Mix
- 4 oz Tequila
- 2 oz Grand Marnier
- 2 Limes
- The directions are as follows with a suggestion of the person who posted the recipe of increasing the tequilla and reducing the water to get more of a "Margarita Punch."
- Hollowed out strawberries work as a vehicle for a Jell-0 concoction of strawberry gelatin, tequila and a touch of Grand Marnier. Garnished with cute little wedges of lime these little shots are absolutely adorable!
- The gelatin is mixed with water, 4 oz of tequila and 2 oz of Grand Marnier. When mixing, the "potion" smells just like a Strawberry Margarita! To get more of a "Margarita Punch Taste" decrease the water and increase the tequilla to taste.
- The next hurdle is to actually get the Jell-O into the hollowed out berries... not an easy feat. Try a turkey baster or some sort of medicine or eye dropper!
- Fill hollowed out berries with Jell-O mixture, refrigerate, garnish, serve and enjoy!
Confessions of a Pinterest.com addict
- I haven't tried this recipe but thought it was too fun not to pass it on.
Manassero Farms https://www.manasserofarms.com/