Sunny's Hard Lemonade
Write a review
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 cups ice
- 4 ounces vanilla-infused vodka, recipe follows*
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 lemon, sliced into rings
- 1 lime, sliced into rings
- 1 liter vodka
- 2 vanilla beans
- Split beans lengthwise and add to vodka bottle. Let infuse overnight in a cool dark place. Strain into another sterilized bottle.
- In a small saucepan, bring water and sugar to a simmer. Cook until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a large pitcher, fill with ice. Stir in simple syrup, vodka, juice, lemon and lime slices.
- for kid-friendly version, omit alcohol.
Manassero Farms https://www.manasserofarms.com/