Sweet Potato Pancakes
Write a review
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sweet potatoe, pureed (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice (optional)
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 1 Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 tbsp canola oil or vegetable oil
- 1. In a large bowl, mix the water, sweet potato puree, and cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice, if using. Add the pancake mix and stir just to combine - the batter should be lumpy.
- 2. Coat a griddle or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and set it over medium-high heat. When the pan is hot, add the oil, and spoon the batter onto the griddle or pan, using 1/4 cup batter for each pancake.
- 3. Cook until bubbles form on top of the pancades and the batter is set, 2 to 3 minutes. Then use a spatula to flip the pancakes and cook them until golden brown on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve with maple syrup to taste.
- Tastes great with maple syrup ** Can make pancake batter the night before and refrigerate.
Manassero Farms https://www.manasserofarms.com/