Our Manassero Farms Irvine Market location is Orange County’s newest and most unique event venue.
This Must-See Venue is part of our real working produce farm. You will find a full gift, home & garden shop, pick-your-own herbs garden and berry fields. The farm is owned and operated by 3rd generation family farmer, Dan and his wife, Anne. Dan takes care of all the farming and his wife Anne proudly does all the decorating and buying. Our most popular events include: Weddings, Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal and Baby Showers, Birthday Parties, Reunions, Graduations, Hands-On Cooking Classes and Guided Wine Tasting/Food Pairings.
- “The Barn” is 1500 sq. ft. of the most unique covered dining space around. It features two commercial tents, a kitchen/cooking station with antique windows and shelving, beautiful rustic tables with bench seating, two walls made from a blend of shiplap, shutters, reclaimed doors, windows, wood and a spectacular giant commercial fan.
- “The Barn” can comfortably seat from 20-75 guests.
- Your venue rental includes the use of over 12000 sq. ft. of open space that is fenced in for privacy and safety.
- Kids can enjoy playing farmer on “tractor swings” and other goodies
- Corn Hole, Toss Tic-Tac-Toe, Chess and Baci Ball
- Fabulous raised stage that will serve as a perfect backdrop for entertainment or pictures.
- Many areas for food/drink stations and outdoor seating.
- Large olive, crepe myrtle and fruit trees.
- Antique restored FARMALL and John Deere tractors.
- Luxury ADA compliant bathrooms featuring one-of-a-kind hand painted stall doors, antique chandeliers and 100 year old barn wood throughout.